It used to be simple to market. It used to be easy to market. You would put up a yard sign, contact the newspaper and print some flyers.
Digital communication is a convenient way to communicate, but it also means that self-promotion methods are constantly evolving. You can learn from successful digital marketing cases what works.
You don't have to spend hours searching the internet for what works. We've studied and tested all kinds of digital marketing and compiled seven examples.
Discover a winning digital marketing strategy.
It is easier to achieve marketing success by copying successful strategies than to try to reinvent the wheel.
Content marketing, SEO and email marketing are among the top digital marketing strategies that have a high return.
Affiliate, paid ads, and influencers can all work well, if done correctly.
There are many unique digital marketing strategies that can be used depending on the industry you work in.
Digital Marketing: The 7 Best Examples
Follow the models that work. According to a Harvard economist, "we often mistake imitation for innovation."
Here are seven of the best digital marketing examples.
1. Content Marketing: Oberer Homes
Content marketing is still a powerful tool for attracting traffic. Blog posts regularly written with the right keywords and topics will help you reach the top of the search results.
MIG is a master of content marketing and has helped countless brands of all sizes increase their traffic, including ours.
Take a look at what we did with Oberer Homes. The company's organic search traffic and website visitors were dramatically increased by using a consistent, targeted strategy that focused on topics that prospective buyers searched for.
Traci Bohn is Oberer's director of marketing. She says, "It lets everyone know that we are experts in the industry."
Image source: How Oberer Homes earned more traffic, rankings, and leads with our content marketing service
2. Marketing Insider Group: Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a complementary tool to content marketing.
This information must be formatted for optimal readability, and optimized for search intent through the correct placement of keywords. Other technical issues such as page speed, user experience, and off page SEO are important.
When it comes to your marketing strategy, SEO is a key component. You're deciding whether you want to serve your tasty content on paper or fine china.
We can also speak from experience. By monitoring and adapting our SEO, we deliver millions of visitors to both ourselves and clients.
Image source: How we rank #1 and get a million visitors (and win all our new customers) – Marketing Insider Group
3. HubSpot Organic Social Media
It can be difficult to turn social media activity into sales. There are too many examples of failed product launches by influencers who have thousands of followers.
Like with SEO and content, it's important to engage your audience with social media marketing that is organic and based on genuine interaction. HubSpot is a company we admire a great deal. Their social media digital marketing examples are in line with the content marketing they do.
It doesn't just push products. HubSpotLife tweets ask sincere, thought-provoking and humane questions.
The company will offer articles on work-life integration and congratulate employees on their promotions. Content that is actionable and shows your audience you care gets attention.
4. Kate Spade Email Marketing
Email marketing still has a great ROI. It's low cost and can reach your target audience directly with the right segmentation and messaging.
Kate Spade demonstrated how to do this right. She collected valuable data in exchange for a discount. You need to give something in return for something, just like with other marketing campaigns.
Image Source: MarketingCharts.com
5. Paid Ads: Zappos
Content marketing and organic messages outperform paid advertising by a considerable margin.
Paid ads are not always a bad thing. You should only use paid ads to complement quality content.
In B2C, paid ads can be effective by targeting customers according to the season. Consider the digital marketing case studies of Zappos. This company gets a significant portion of its revenue from paid advertising.
6. Unbounce: Affiliate/Referral marketing
Affiliate marketing is a great way to generate organic traffic, if done correctly. You pay a kickback or commission to brands who subtly promote you on their websites, social media and other forums.
Affiliate marketing is a way to pay for a recommendation. It can be a great digital marketing example if you have the right partners.
Unbounce got it right and became the top website for creating landing page by offering a generous 20% commission over the lifetime of your account. For companies with low overhead, high commissions are a good idea.
7. Influencer Marketing: Sun Peaks Resort
This is another area where caution should be exercised, just as with paid advertising. You might end up in bed with an influencer who's persona is questionable and casts doubt on your brand. This could cause you endless headaches.
Instead of trying to reach as many people as possible, we recommend focusing on influencers that are in your niche. Be unique and exclusive to show how special you are.
Sun Peaks Resort, British Columbia, achieved this by collaborating with an Instagram influencer and top adventure photographer. The campaign promoted the resort as an insider's secret and hidden destination that would attract new visitors.
Here are some more digital marketing examples to take with you
You can also check out other examples of digital marketing to see if it fits your brand.
- Virtual reality marketing: Use Nikeland's virtual gaming area to play and purchase products.
- Video marketing: Blendtec's 'Will It Blend? campaign inspired people to buy blenders.
- Audio marketing: Create a Podcast or run Ads on Relevant Podcasts. For example, Audible knew that podcast listeners would be the perfect audience for their audiobooks.
- Mobile marketing: Send push notification based on the user's behavior using your mobile app. This is what Netflix does.
- Automated marketing: Create a classic birthday or anniversary email, like Monica Vinader Jewelers does to express appreciation for their customers.
You can expect to see more digital marketing examples as the digital world expands. Be on the lookout for new marketing methods you can use.
MIG Helps You Implement Digital Marketing Examples
Start slowly and choose the examples that best suit your business. If you are short on time and need a quick return on investment, contact our team at Marketing Insider Group to help create proven campaigns that have specific results.
The first time you saw 7 digital marketing examples to inspire your campaigns was on Marketing Insider Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does marketing fit in with business strategy.
Marketing is an integral part of any business strategy. Without marketing, no one will know what your company has to offer. Marketing is not possible without sales. So marketing is essential to any business strategy.
Not everyone realizes how important marketing is. Marketing is often viewed as just spending money on advertisements. Marketing is more than just advertising. Marketing can be described as everything you do that communicates your company’s identity or position in the market.
Ask yourself these questions when you think about your company: What image am i trying to portray? How will my customers see me? How can I best present myself to the world
If you don’t have the answers, marketing isn’t something you’ve considered.
Why is it so important that your brand is defined?
Your company can simply call it a brand. Your brand is a promise that your company will deliver certain benefits and qualities that will make you stand out from the rest. Your brand is what makes you stand out from other companies in your industry.
Your brand is a symbol of authority and credibility. Potential customers recognize your logo as a sign that you stand behind your products and services. They trust you because they have respect for you.
Your company’s culture is also part of your brand. Your employees will feel passionate about your brand if they are passionate about your product or services.
Your brand is not just words and images. It’s a promise that your company lives up to. It is your promise to offer value to your customers.
There are several things you should consider when developing your brand. First, choose a name that is clear and concise. For example, if you run a bakery, you’d probably pick something like Sweet Dreams Bakery. However, if your company is a software one, DreamSpark Software would be the best choice.
Next, you will need to decide how your company will be represented. Will you use a recognized symbol? Are you going to use corporate colors? Will you use logos
You’ll also want to think about how your target audience sees your brand. Can you project a friendly and helpful image? Will you be trustworthy and professional looking? Will you seem knowledgeable and experienced?
These are all questions to ask before you build your brand.
What are the main types?
Marketing is the process of communicating ideas and values to consumers. We often use the term marketing interchangeably with advertising. Marketing goes beyond advertising. Marketing covers all communications that promote and market products or services.
The three key components of marketing include branding, promotion, and distribution. Branding refers to how a company identifies itself to its target audience. Promotion is the act of getting attention for your brand by using paid advertisements, free promotions, and public relations activities. Distribution is the method of delivering your message to your target audience. Although distribution can be done using traditional methods like television, radio or print, it is now easier with the advent of new technologies.
- Today, 81% of brands around the world have affiliate programs. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- This allows us to deliver CPCs that are 80% less than average and CTRs 4-5 times higher than average. (marketinginsidergroup.com)
- Meanwhile, a PartnerPath poll found that co-marketed ads help 68% of consumers arrive at a buying decision before even speaking to a salesperson. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- A poll earlier this year found that 14% of older Gen Z’s had bought an item in the previous six months based on an influencer’s recommendation. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- In 2017, 34% of marketers cited co-branding as the most effective way to increase the number of email subscribers. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- SEO Learning Center, Moz
- [Case Study] How Moz Ranked #1 for High-Volume Keywords in Less Than 3 Months – Moz
What is your marketing strategy?
Have you ever heard the expression “If you build it they will come”?
Well, you’re wrong.
It takes work to build something, but it is not enough to attract customers. Internet Marketing Principles will help you reach your target audience to grow your company.
Internet Marketing Principles are the rules of thumb used by marketers to create websites, blogs, email campaigns, social media profiles, etc., that generate leads and sales.
You can sell handmade jewelry online by learning these Internet Marketing Principles.
Here are some examples from Internet Marketing Principles.
- Content is king – Your content needs to be unique and compelling. If you copy someone else’s content, you’ll lose credibility as a source of information.
- Trust is built – People will trust recommendations from family and friends over Adsense and advertisements. If you are going to recommend a product, ensure it is trustworthy.
- Be personal – People prefer to talk to real people rather than robots. Your website should be human-looking, not robotic.
- Offer value – People don’t give away anything unless they feel they are receiving something worth their time. In return for their contact information, you can offer something of value.
- Tell stories – Stories can be powerful tools to connect with audiences. They help you tell a story and connect to your audience.
- Giveaways – Give away products to increase brand awareness and build loyalty.
- It is important to use call-to-action buttons because they encourage users to take action.
- Make sure you test everything before you publish your website.
- Keep it simple. Simple is always better than complicated. When possible, keep it simple. The simpler your website, the easier it will be to maintain and update.
- Clear goals are easier to measure.
- Measure everything – It is essential to track your progress toward your goals in order to improve your marketing efforts.
- Focus on conversion. Conversion refers to turning browsers into customers.
- Get feedback. It will allow you to improve your marketing efforts.
- Track results – Tracking your results lets you identify areas where you could improve.
- Repeat – Repetition creates momentum
- Optimize your marketing efforts – Optimization will ensure that your marketing efforts work effectively.
- Stick to your guns – Consistency will keep your brand’s name recognizable.
- Reward yourself. – Rewards encourage you to keep going.
- Learn from others – One of the best ways you can avoid making the same mistakes as others is to learn from their mistakes.
- Never stop learning – Always seek out new ideas and techniques.
- You must think long-term. To sustain growth, it is important to think long-term.
- Trust your gut. Sometimes, intuition can guide you through life.
- Every day is a test. Even though mistakes are inevitable, they teach us lessons we wouldn’t otherwise have learned.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. This will help you to overcome obstacles.
- Don’t be discouraged. Everybody fails at some point. But don’t let failure discourage you. You can always try again.
- You must take some risks to be successful.
- Enjoy the journey – Enjoying the journey is essential to living a happy life.
- Be passionate – Passion fuels motivation.
- You must be true to who you are. This is key to building trust and relationships.
- Know Yourself – Self knowledge is vital for self improvement.
- Find your tribe. It is vital to establish a supportive network of like-minded people.
- Vision boards are great tools to visualize your future.
- Ask questions. Questions lead to knowledge.
By: Giana Reno
Title: 7 Digital Marketing Examples To Inspire Your Campaigns
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/marketing-strategy/7-digital-marketing-examples-to-inspire-your-campaigns/
Published Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 10:00:50 +0000
Get Your Free "No Credit Card Needed" Access to GrooveFunnels Here https://obboom.com/traffic
Title: 7 Digital Marketing Examples To Inspire Your Campaigns
Sourced From: internetlib.org/7-digital-marketing-examples-to-inspire-your-campaigns/
Published Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 15:37:29 +0000