Video has become a staple of digital marketing. We've seen video revolutionize the way companies communicate with customers. Video is a must-have in any content marketing strategy if you're going to compete with big brands.
You ask, "How powerful is ?" Let the numbers do the talking. We've compiled the must-know video marketing statistics that every content creator and marketer should know. If you are a newbie to video marketing or a seasoned pro, knowing the impact video marketing has on the audience will maximize your marketing efforts.
Video is used by 91% of companies as a tool for marketing. Videos are also twice as likely to get shared as any other content
Video has improved the customer experience for 94% of marketers, and 87% say it provides a positive return on investment
The average person watches 18 hours of video per week on mobile devices
Video on your landing page increases conversion rates by up to 80%
You can optimize the effectiveness of content by incorporating key video marketing statistics into your content marketing strategy.
Key Video Marketing Statistics
These video marketing statistics will help you create a strategy for content marketing that will drive growth for your company.
1. In 2023, 91% of companies will use video marketing as a tool.
Image Source: Wyzowl
It is not surprising that there are 244.4 millions digital video viewers alone in the United States.
2. The number of video uploads has increased by 263.4% over the last 5 years
Source : Wistia
It's because 91% consumers want more video content online from brands.
3. 52% of companies use videos to educate their audiences
Source : Wistia
Explainer and tutorial videos can be very helpful to educate your audience about the products and services of your business.
4. Videos are two times more likely to be shared as any other content type
Video marketing is used by many companies to boost sales, build brand awareness and increase trust among current customers.
5. As of 2023, 92% of marketers say videos are an important part of their strategy.
Source : Demand Sage
Video marketing is credited with increasing traffic to websites by 86% of marketers.
Video Marketing: Benefits
6. Video is a very/extremely significant part of marketing strategies for 60% of marketers
Biteable Image source:
7. Video has been a success for 84% of marketers, according to a survey.
Social media videos are a great tool to reach out to new audiences and, ultimately, gain new customers.
8. 94% of marketers say that videos have improved their customers' knowledge about their products or services
Source : Demand Sage
72% of consumers say they prefer to learn about the products and services offered by a company via video.
9. 87% of marketers believe that video has a positive ROI (return on investment).
Video marketing is credited by 83% of marketers with increasing the time that users spend on their websites.
Video Marketing Statistics About Your Audience
10. 96% of consumers watched explainer videos in order to learn more about a particular product or service
In the end, 94% of marketers reported that video helped their audience better understand their company's values.
11. The average person watches 18 hours of video per week
This is about 2.5 hours a day. You can engage your audience with high-quality content in this time!
12. 80% of the people prefer video over written text
Source : Vimeo
Image Source: Neal Schaffer
13. Consumers want more video content from brands
22% of marketers already create videos at least once a week. 14% make videos daily.
14. 75% of mobile users watch short-form videos
Source: Inside Intelligence
66% of consumers say that short videos are the most engaging, whether it is a blog, TikTok or YouTube video.
Video Marketing Channels
15. YouTube now has over 2.5 billion active users
It's also the second most popular online video channel among millennials, after Netflix.
16. TikTok is 1.9x as likely to be used by millennials than any other platform.
Source : TikTok
TikTok is used by American users for an average of 46 mins per day. This adds up to 37 billion videos viewed in a single month.
17. 70% of users swiped on Instagram Stories ads in order to visit a website or purchase a product.
Source : Instagram
One-third of Instagram Stories that are most viewed were shared by businesses.
Image source: In video
18. Sponsored Instagram video gets 3x more comments than sponsored photos
Source for Instagram
And, social media videos in general get 48% more views.
19. LinkedIn users share video posts 20x more often than other social media platforms
Source : Demand Sage
LinkedIn live-streams can generate 24x as many comments and 7x as many reactions compared to published videos.
Video Marketing Best Practices
20. 81% of marketers believe that videos with music perform better.
Source : Biteable
66 percent of marketers believe that voiceovers improve the performance of videos. The moral of the story is that your video's sound can have a significant impact on views.
21. 90% of mobile users watch video content
The total amount of time spent watching video will increase by 249% over the next five years.
22. 79% of consumers say that user-generated content has a major impact on their buying decisions
Source : TINT
In addition, 84% say that brand videos have convinced them to purchase a service or product.
23. 64% of marketers believe videos with captions are more effective.
Source : Biteable
A video with captions can boost your conversion rate up to 80%.
Perfect Content Marketing Strategy Today
These video marketing statistics are not a lie. They show the value of video in educating your audience and generating qualified leads. You can deliver high-quality content to your audience when you know the power of video.
Are you ready to produce high-quality content? Consistency is the key to success. Start today by requesting our weekly blog service or scheduling a consultation to learn more.
The post The Can't-Miss List of Video Marketing Statistics with Sources appeared first on Marketing Insider Group.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 7 steps in an internet marketing strategy plan?
Internet marketing strategies help businesses achieve their goals through online media. These steps include research, planning, implementation, monitoring and analysis. Each step is essential for effective internet marketing and should be performed regularly.
- Planning – This step involves identifying who your target audience is and creating a plan of how to reach them. Also, think about who might be interested in your product or service.
- You can understand the needs of your customer and help you choose the best products or services to meet them. Research also provides valuable insights into trends and consumer behavior.
- The first step in implementing your campaign is to select a platform (e.g. Facebook), and then determine where to place your ads. Once you’ve chosen your platforms, ensure they’re set up correctly. Also, consider whether to pay per Click or spend money advertising.
- Monitoring – This allows you to monitor your efforts and determine if they are succeeding. Google Analytics provides analytics tools that allow you to track traffic flows and conversion rates.
- You can compare the results to benchmarks and other performance levels. This step shows you how to improve areas where you are struggling.
- Optimization – Optimizing your site means making changes to increase its efficiency in attracting visitors. For example, you could add new features or change how users navigate your site.
- Evaluation – Evaluate your campaign’s performance to see where it is at the moment. Are there areas that could be improved? If not, then you may have reached your goal. If you still have issues to resolve, you will need another evaluation.
What is eCommerce marketing?
Ecommerce marketing is online shopping. It’s the act and practice of selling products on the internet. This could include purchasing goods from companies and selling them on the internet. This would include selling on eBay if you are an individual seller. You could also set up a business to sell your goods for profit. Selling products online is the best way to make money.
Here are some more details regarding eCommerce marketing:
The first step in creating a successful eCommerce site is to identify the type of products that you are looking to sell. First, determine whether you are going to sell one item (a book), or several items (such as DVDs and books).
Once you have a clear idea of what you are offering, it is time to look for a supplier. A supplier is a company that makes and sells the product you want to sell. A supplier is a company that manufactures and sells the product you are looking to sell.
Once you’ve identified a supplier to work with, you’ll need a website created to show the products to buyers and make it easy for them to order. Some suppliers will provide templates, while others will require that you design the template. Once you have your website online, you need to promote it to draw visitors. This includes posting content on forums and blogs, advertising on sites like Google Adwords and sending emails to the relevant contacts.
You have many options when it comes time to promote your eCommerce business. These include email and search engines as well as social networks and mobile apps.
- Email marketing can be a good option for most businesses. It’s cost-effective, easy to implement, and delivers results. However, it requires time and effort in order to generate quality leads.
- SEO (search engine optimization) is a technique that helps improve a webpage’s rankings for keywords. This is usually done by link building which improves pages ranking in search engines.
- Social networking sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn are becoming increasingly crucial for promoting businesses. These sites are used by many people every day to connect with their family and friends. You can get exposure to thousands of new customers if you post interesting articles there.
- E-commerce marketers can also use mobile apps to their advantage. People love to shop on their smartphones and tablets. An app allows you to reach customers wherever they are.
eCommerce has been a growing business. There are many methods to promote your business. Choose wisely so you can reap the benefits of eCommerce marketing.
What are some examples of direct marketing?
Direct Marketing Examples include postcards, brochures, flyers, e-mails, etc.
Direct marketing allows you to reach people wherever they are. Direct marketing is the best method to communicate with customers who have chosen your product over another brand.
You need to understand what message appeals the most to your target market.
Find out what your customer needs, then provide it.
Direct marketing is a great way to promote your brand. You could send brochures to potential clients or advertise in local newspapers.
Another option is to create your own mailing list from existing customers. If you have good contacts, it is easy to add new subscribers.
Last but not least, ask existing customers if promotional materials are something they’d be interested in receiving. Special offers may be offered by some companies to get discounts.
What are some examples in indirect marketing?
To promote your business, think about indirect marketing methods. A social media campaign might encourage people to share photos of themselves using your product. This could spread awareness of your brand.
Advertise in local papers if you are an auto shop owner.
You can also send coupons to customers’ email inboxes, or post ads on bulletin boards located in public areas.
Indirect marketing works because it doesn’t cost much.
However, it takes time to build trust among people, so you’ll need patience when promoting your business this way.
You also need to keep track of how effective your campaigns are. You can also measure the number of leads each method generates.
This will allow you to see which methods are most effective for your business.
- Today, 81% of brands around the world have affiliate programs. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- In 2017, 34% of marketers cited co-branding as the most effective way to increase the number of email subscribers. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- Meanwhile, a PartnerPath poll found that co-marketed ads help 68% of consumers arrive at a buying decision before even speaking to a salesperson. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- 81% of brands employ affiliate marketing, and eCommerce sites are particularly good candidates. (blog.hubspot.com)
- A poll earlier this year found that 14% of older Gen Z’s had bought an item in the previous six months based on an influencer’s recommendation. (influencermarketinghub.com)
- SEO Learning Center Moz
- [Case Study] How We Ranked #1 for a High-Volume Keyword in Under 3 Months – Moz
How to get your Google Digital Marketing/E-commerce Professional Certification
Google offers a free online course, Search Engine Optimization: Beginners. This is a fantastic way to learn about optimizing your website for search engines, such as Google.
The course covers SEO topics like page titles (meta tags), internal linking, and site speed. If you already have a website, these lessons will help you improve its performance.
You will receive a certificate after you have completed the course. This certificate is valid two years and can be used to add “SEO”, to your LinkedIn profile.
Completing the course earns you 10 CPE points. These credits are accepted by most colleges and universities.
Google Certified Partner (GCP), is a paid certification program offered by Google. Candidates must pass a rigorous exam to become GCP certified and also submit proof of relevant experience.
By: Michael Brenner
Title: The Can’t-Miss List of Video Marketing Statistics (with Sources)
Sourced From: marketinginsidergroup.com/content-marketing/the-cant-miss-list-of-video-marketing-statistics-with-sources/
Published Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 10:00:47 +0000
Get Your Free "No Credit Card Needed" Access to GrooveFunnels Here https://obboom.com/traffic
Title: Can’t-Miss List of Video Marketing Statistics
Sourced From: internetlib.org/cant-miss-list-of-video-marketing-statistics/
Published Date: Mon, 01 May 2023 16:38:40 +0000